Create a customized event with our makeup workshops. We offer presentations and demonstrations on the latest makeup trends and techniques, at home or at the office in the Greater Montreal Area. For an evening with friends, a birthday party, a girl stag or any other festivities, Catherine Laniel will share her tips as well as her passion for her craft. (14+ years old)
Suggested themes: makeup basics for teenagers, simplify your day to day makeup, face contouring makeup, how to create a smokey eye, day to evening makeup, how to apply false eyelashes, make-up for mature skin.
- Cocktail hour makeup workshop
Presentation and demonstration on the person of your choice (1 hour), followed by an hour of consultation for the group. 4 to 10 women.
- Girls night out workshop
Presentation and demonstration on the person of your choice. Followed by a 10 minutes makeup touch up per person. 4 to 10 women.
- Glam girls workshop
Presentation and demonstration on the person of your choice (1 hour), followed by an evening makeup application for each participant. 4 to 10 women.
- Hands on makeup workshop
Presentation and demonstration on the person of your choice. During the workshop, Catherine does each step on her model and you follow step by step on yourself using a mirror. Followed by 10 minutes of makeup touch up per person. 4 to 6 women.
- Personalized one on one make-up lesson
- Skin and beauty routine analysis
- Makeup bag analysis
- How to apply a daytime makeup
- Transition to evening makeup
- Practice with a wide variety of products and tools
- Custom face chart
Professional makeup artistry classes
Learn how to become a professional make-up artist, 4 different programs offered. With over ten years of teaching experience, Catherine Laniel distinguishes herself with her wide range makeup knowledge and up to date technique from actively working on film and television shows. She also has extensive experience in fashion, having been head makeup artist for several years at the Montreal Fashion & Design Festival and Montreal Fashion Week.
Custom programs during the week, day or evening
- Introduction to beauty, fashion, photography, TV and film makeup (60 hours)
- Introduction to the stage and fantasy make-up (45 hours)
- Introduction special effects makeup (50 hours)
- Introduction to the airbrush makeup (6 hours)
- Personalized advance class, private or group, workshops for professional makeup artists.